Christmas Tree finally up!

So is that one time of year almost everyone is excited for Christmas or the Holidays! This year I was not feeling so Christmasy I would say! Just to think I just had a baby which he is 7 weeks young and a toddler that wants everything and I thought maybe is not a good idea for me to put the tree this year. but then again I've been seeing so many Christmas movies and everywhere we (my family) go I see the tree up. I have to admit I felt I was being a little Grinch this year!

I have never felt this way before. In my house I have always been the one wanting to put everything up. There are time that I think to myself what has happen to me this year! I just feel exhausted. Then I just thought to myself! "OK you have to stop being selfish" I would admit this from myself if I was alone with my husband. I started to think I also do if for my children so they can have that Christmas spirit too!

Being mommy is very exhausted especially having a toddler and a newborn but I WOUNL NOT trade it for anything. For me is a very rewarding to have two precious little boys. They keep me motivated to keep myself doing things like these.

This Christmas will be Double the fun!

~Toddles
Ellie

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas. I'm always exhausted, but life is always FULL! #BLOGMA <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment