New Years Sweet Triguena's Look

Good Evening my lovely Triguenistas! I want to wish my readers, followers a Happy 2014 New Year! I am so happy and excited for this year! I have decided to make some serious changes in my life that I am really looking forward this upcoming year! Well this second post of the year I want to share my new year's look!

Starting off with nails! I used OPI black polish nail and added a glitter coat actually like 2 coats and tried to make it as a ombre kinda look! I tried my best and it came out like this! I should be posting more NOTD looks too.
 
 
 Second: My make up! The 2 upper pictures are from New Year's eve and the bottom two are from New Years day! One of my goals for this year is to actually wear make-up more often! Ever since I gave birth to my little one I am more focus on him than myself but he is almost turning 2 years old and I am kind of feeling better myself!

 
I am also opening myself to try new products! And this year I actually want to start using false eyelashes lets see how that works out for me!

Comments