New Years Sweet Triguena's Look

Good Evening my lovely Triguenistas! I want to wish my readers, followers a Happy 2014 New Year! I am so happy and excited for this year! I have decided to make some serious changes in my life that I am really looking forward this upcoming year! Well this second post of the year I want to share my new year's look!

Starting off with nails! I used OPI black polish nail and added a glitter coat actually like 2 coats and tried to make it as a ombre kinda look! I tried my best and it came out like this! I should be posting more NOTD looks too.
 
 
 Second: My make up! The 2 upper pictures are from New Year's eve and the bottom two are from New Years day! One of my goals for this year is to actually wear make-up more often! Ever since I gave birth to my little one I am more focus on him than myself but he is almost turning 2 years old and I am kind of feeling better myself!

 
I am also opening myself to try new products! And this year I actually want to start using false eyelashes lets see how that works out for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!!!!

Three, Five and under!

Back with Three Musketeers!